Sunday, February 22, 2009

What's that in your mouth??

In the last few months I have been noticing that Kamo likes to have things in his mouth. He has always picked stuff up and carried them around but lately every time I look at him he has something in his mouth.

When someone comes to the door and he can't find a toy near by he will pick up ANYTHING ... a leaf, fuzz, shoes, the basket that holds the toys by the front door ... anything.

Before bed he always brings 3 specific toys into the bedroom and if he can't find them a little bit of panic sets in. He gives me a look of desperation and I open the door let him go look. He takes off like a bolt of lightning and brings them back.

I have been looking at pictures and noticed that there are LOTS of them with things in his mouth. Life goes by so fast that I just don't want to miss the little things. Here are a few pictures to share.





Do you notice a pattern?  Funny little guy.  It is amazing what things we take for granted just because we see it every day.





I can't tell you how much I love this dog. He is really a one in a million!!!
I know I have said it 100's of times, but thank you Ann, from the bottom of my heart!

Dawn

No comments: