Monday, January 12, 2009

Been awhile!

Well it has been awhile since I last posted. Lets see, what have we been doing?

Christmas time was a blast. I spent some time with the big man himself.
We all look great together if I do say so myself.
Kyah and Wynnie are less enthusiastic than I am, but I smiled big enough for the 3 of us.

Here we are with Santa



















Here is a close up of me!



















Then came the day when we got to open up presents. It was so much fun ... I am an expert present opener. I helped Logan when ever he needed me too ... I am not just handsome, I am handy too.

Thank you Lexi!













Let me show you my expert present opening skills..
.













Akk! Compressor tools ... how did you know?!?!?














Ok, What's next? Bring it on!!














Alright, presents are open, everyone is happy, now lets go OUTSIDE!!!!!













So December brought us snow, toys, family, toys ... lots of good eatn', and toys!!! It just does not get much better then that.

Up next ... Outside in the Christmas Snow!!!

Luv,
Kamo

No comments: