Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's MY party and I'll eat all the cake if I want to

Whoo I'm TWO!!!

Where did the time go? Dawn says that now she has to stop telling people my age in months and that when I get in trouble it is not because I am a puppy but just because I am BAD!!! What ever ... I am never bad! Anyway ... we had 2 parties for me.

One at home last night ... sort of a "pre-Birthday" party. We all got a donut and I got some toys ... Loved them.

My Family
(Kyah, Me and Wynnie)













Handsome Birthday Boy ... (at least that is what Dawn says)



















Then I had a party at work. Lot's of people came, it was so much fun

Here is my cake ... it is an ice cream one from Dairy Queen













I was the life of the party














This is Leah ... I gave her a kiss 'cause I like her that much.














Kat had this funny thing that makes a lot of noise ... I wanted it really bad














Got it ... Ha Ha














Then I got to hold the noise maker myself, but I could not get it to work













I'll keep practicing though













Then it was time for CAKE

Is that my cake?













It is my cake, it is!!













Thank You!!













I wish I got to turn 2 every day!! Thank you for sharing my bestest birthday yet!!!

Kamo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow it is so hard to believe Kamo is 2 already, how time flies!
he was always a cutie but he is now handsome. best of luck
linda (gussmom)

Kamo said...

Thank you!!

He sure is more perfect then I ever imagined!!