Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dog Show Days

Kamo and attended 2 conformation shows this weekend and the little man did pretty darn good I think. Saturday he was Best of Opposite Sex and today he showed his little heart out and came home with Best of Breed. I am always proud of my guy and today I was so happy with how he handled being with his new handler Peggy. She is so good to him and that makes everything so much easier ... for him AND me!!

I am putting him in a couple of times a year just so that he remembers what it is like to be out there and I wanted him to get to know his new friend. I was very happy when he jumped up and gave her a big kiss in the group ring.

No more conformation for awhile but we were all smiles with how he did this weekend ... I don't think that he could do anything that would make me unhappy ... and I am pretty easy to please when it comes to him

Here is his picture


and a couple from ringside. I still have to hide so the pictures are not very good but I tried ...

In the rottie ring






In the group ring






Thanks for letting me share

After I let Kamo go to the lake!!! There is still ice on it so we were really careful, but I thought he was going to climb out of his skin when he figured out where we were going

First order of the night ... get the shampoo smell off!!


Next step ... find a good stick


Then, Break it in a little ... these sticks are out of shape after just laying in the bush all winter!!


NOW it can go to the lake!! Yipee!!!


Yup picked a real good stick!!




The end of a pretty fun weekend

No comments: