Monday, April 13, 2009

Playn' in Puddles

Spring has FINALLY arrived. It took forever and is a couple of weeks later than normal. I had to break it to Kamo that swimming will probably be a couple of weeks later then he was expecting ... BUT ... I did have some big puddles he could play in. With a huff he agreed to the puddles (he really didn't have a choice but I chose not to tell him)

My camera was not focusing very well and I finally realized that the lens had a funny dirt spot on it but by then it was too late. The pictures are not the best but the dogs had such a good time that I had to share anyway.

OK I'm not at the lake but I can pretend that I am












Oh yeah ... I am going to run and plunge in to this cool, clear and VERY DEEP lake













Big splash ...













... And even I believe that I'm in the lake













Monkey See












Monkey DO













GIVE me the stick ... you might be bigger then me but I am a herding dog and I was put on this earth to rule the world!!











Tol
d you ... amateur!












I can fly!!












And pounce












We hope that you always have puddles to splash in
Dawn




2 comments:

Rotts n Tots said...

WOW!! We are so jealous, swimming already!!! Everything is still frozen here. In fact, it snowed yesterday YUCK!

Kamo said...

We are not actually swimming ... just wading really. But my dogs can make mountains out of mole hills :)