Sunday, September 28, 2008

Friends ~ of the 2 legged variety

It seems that I am a pretty popular guy.   Everyone needs a friend ... and I have lots.  Come and See!!!

This is Koshy and I. 
Koshy is a veterinarian from India who worked at my clinic for awhile. I really liked him.
Look how tiny I was.

This is Janet
We used to work together
She is lots of fun

This is Cassandra and I.
We liked to have lunch together when I was small.
We still like to have lunch together now.
She spoils me a lot and lets me come up on her knee.
It is fun that we work together.

This is Jeanine and I
That is her in the brown shirt.
We run around the ring together and I stand real nice for her while she gives me treats ... it is a great friendship.
I like her a lot.  Dawn says I should stop jumping in her when I see her
I think she does not mind

Here is Christie and I.
Christie wanted me to come to Alberta from the very first day I was born.
She has a dog named Eve who is one of my very best friends.
We also got our picture taken together on Halloween.  
I think we look so scary!!!

This is Logan.
We are best friends.  We have lots of pictures together but these are some of my favorites.
We like to play together ... in the first picture we are playing trucks.
I really love him.
I also like to make sure that he cleans in all the hard to reach places



Everyone is friends with this guy
It's SANTA
I think he likes me a lot

This is Payton
She is the daughter of Wynnie's breeder so in reality she belongs to Wynnie.
I think that she likes me best though.

I met these 2 park rangers when we were camping in July 2008 

This is Tammy.  She is teaching me how to play with sheep

This is me and Dawn
Don't we look great together?
Well those are a lot of my friends.  I have more but they don't all have pictures with me.  I hope that you all have wonderful friends who share your life.

Tail Wags,
Kamo

No comments: