Monday, September 15, 2008

Humble Beginnings


I was born in Ontario, Canada and had a very comfy home with lots of brothers and sisters.  My Mom was always there to help me when I got into trouble and to love me and snuggle with me at night.   That is me ... the second one on the left.  I had a little red ribbon put on when I was born so that Mike and Ann would know who I was. That is very important you know, everyone needs to know who I am.

This is Iza, my Mom.  She is a great Mom and we all grew up so very fast.   Eventually we got to move into a play pen to give us a little bit more room.  Can you see me way at the back?  We have our big dog collars on now but mine is still red.  Dawn still did not know which one of us was going to come to live with her, but she was hoping that it would be me.



I was the first one to open my eyes.  Look how cute I am!  How could you resist this face?  Huh? How could you?






Eventually we got to play with toys and what a great time we all had.  I love my brothers and sisters.  This pictures shows that Ann better not send me to anyone who wants to have an agility dog.  I don't think that my future looks too bright in this area!!   I still wonder why she took my picture and did not help me out of this predicament!!




Finally all the decisions were made and I was chosen to go and live with Dawn and we have never looked back.

Thank you for reading about my time as a baby ... next I fly!!!
Kamo



No comments: