Thursday, September 18, 2008

SNOW much fun!


Like I have said before, I was born in January so it was very snowy and cold.  Some of my brothers and sisters were able to go and live with families in very warm climates but I thought that Alberta sounded good too ... until I got here!  It is REALLY COLD in the winter.  Brrrr.  At first I was not very happy with having to walk out in the snow every day.  It made my tummy and my feet cold and I wanted to go in right away.   I was not having fun.








One day when I was at grandpa's house, I was playing out in the field with the big dogs and I forgot about how cold the snow was on my feet.  I started to have lots and lots of fun and I was learning so much.

Wynnie chased me until my feet were not cold anymore ... she is always thinking of me
Then Toes and Kyah taught me the fine art of tracking

Eventually I got the hang of this snow stuff
Yipee!!!
Now I LOVE the snow.  I have learned that it isn't cold ... it is FUN.  The best time is when I play in the really deep, fresh snow.




I especially like to run through the really deep snow!

It tastes good too!!


If you ever get the chance to play in the snow I would recommend it.  It is so much fun ... and is one of my very favorite things to do.  Make sure that you bring lots of toys though because that is what makes it fun.

Happy Snow Days,
Kamo

Next my favorite activity of all ... Swimming!!

1 comment:

Aunt Kat said...

Oh Kamo. I can't believe you were ever that little. Especially since you can pull me off of my feet now. You are a big handsome boy.
Hugs,
Kat