Monday, September 15, 2008

I can Fly!!

In order to go and live with Dawn I had to fly on an airplane. Alanna came with Dawn to pick me up and I am very glad that she did. I was able to snuggle with her at the airport and we are still very good friends.
I was born in January so it was still pretty snowy when I had to fly home. We had a long wait at the airport but I was so good ... in my opinion anyway. I fell asleep on the chairs ... I just could not keep my eyes open any longer.












Finally after a long flight that included an hour long delay and the plane had to be de-iced, we arrived home.  Dawn and Alanna picked up their suitcases and I hoped that they would not forget the most important package ... ME!!









Next I will let you know what I have been doing now that I am growing up so big.

Tail Wags,
Kamo

No comments: